- Wash cold
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
- Sizes: it comes in Small, Medium, Large, X-Large and XX-Large_Colors: It comes in Black Blue Red and Grey
- Custom Screen printed by hand in USA.
- Show The Love Of Jesus, Faith In God, And The Witness Of The Holy Spirit With This Beautiful, Jesus Shirt,A Great Gift For A Birthday, Anniversary, Graduation, Valentine's Day, Christmas, Mother’s day, Easter, etc. Buy This Shirt For Yourself or Gift It To A Friend,Makes A Great Gift For Your Mom, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Aunt,or Best Friend. Easy To Match With Your Favorite Skinny Jeans or Shorts.Suggest To Hand/Machine Wash Cold Water,Dry Flat,Not Bleach.
- Allmade Ladies Scoop-V goes wider and deeper than a traditional V, creating a modest and comfortable fit. Made with Organic cotton. A slightly longer body and tapered sleeves, makes for a slim silhouette. True to size you will be pleasantly surprised by the great quality and how soft and comfortable that fits perfectly. We highly recommend the Allmade Brand it will be your new favorite over Next Level and Bella Canvas.
Allmade has partnered with the Global Orphan Project to produce great quality shirts, while fighting generational poverty in Haiti. LIFE, the Haitian facility where Allmade shirts are produced, is among a number of ventures the GO Project has developed to create dignified work that keeps families togethe Orphan Prevention Children in countries like Haiti, where the average worker earns a mere $3/day to support a family of 8, are at a high-risk of orphanage. The typical orphan in Haiti is not without parents, but rather without parents who can afford to care for their most basic needs—food, shelter, clothing, education,and basic healthcare. They pay workers 3-4x the going rate for similar jobs in the area, an amount carefully calculated to meet the basic needs of a Haitian household. 100% of LIFE's profits are dedicated to programs that support orphans. Among these projects is the Transition Academy. The Transition Academy is designed to help children who are aging out of community-sponsored care, providing them with housing, education, life and vocational skills to help ensure a successful transition to adult independence. Seventy students are currently enrolled. The Academy offers majors in Agriculture, Diesel Mechanics, and Apparel. Those in the Apparel track learn hands-on skills at the LIFE facility where Allmade shirts are produced. Seven students are in the facility right now, with plans to grow. Eight have already graduated and are working full-time at LIFE. Humanitarian Partner Global Orphan (GO) Project The GO Project is fighting this cycle, with: Orphan Prevention Programs The GO Project’s Haitian facility, LIFE, where allmade shirts are produced, is among a number of businesses and ventures they’ve developed to create dignified work that keep families together. 100% of LIFE’s profits are dedicated to orphan care. Orphan Care Programs The GO Project provides orphan care in 20 countries around the world, including Haiti, working with local churches